Well hello February!
- One of the things I’ve been struggling with is getting my food together each week. This post was EXACTLY what I needed!
- This completely blew me away. One day, I want to be able to open my home like this. Community is something we tend to forget about.
- Seals are amazing. I once stumbled (literally) over one on a run on the Long Beach penninsula. This story is way better than mine.
- I attended a roundtable on Immigration Reform with a dear friend of mine last night and it was really awesome. If you are in the DC area and have libertarian leanings, AFF puts on great stuff like this once a month. You also can’t beat an open bar for the $5 entrance fee.
- Hubs and I are making this tonight. I can’t friggin wait!!
- Happy Birthday Lisa!!!